Saturday, February 18, 2006

Multi-layered Madrid techno.


If you're into hard house, acid, techno, drum & bass and such like, then here's a brilliant link - you'll thank me for this: masses of long dj mixes free to download at bangingtunes.com.

This is a half-hour mix of Madrid techno, described as 'dark, consistent, constant mixing of pounding, eerie white labels with live sampling and fx.'

Here's a great 'twisting psy trance mix' - it's had me cleaned out now four times round.

Mixes: Madrid techno: The Well: Meatgarden by Moogz
twisting psy trance: Rough Around the Edges by Just Dave
Image © 2006 S Carlos

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

I knew when I found your blog, it was a quality blog that I'd want to keep a link to... this post confirms that.

Excellent stuff!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Sinto Carlos said...

Yeah, banging tunes, eh.

I'm glad you liked that twisted psy trance track, too. I spent most of the day listening to that one.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home